Eden Vegetable Chips
Taste test: These are good, thick chips with a nice vegetable taste and a good crunch.
The taste is sort of a mix of cabbage, carrots and lettuce. The consistency is sort of foam-like, but it's actually crunchy and good. There's a thin glaze coating on the chips that adds smoothness and flavor. An unusual chip, but a good one.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like seaweed or that pickled cabbage that they have at Japanese restaurants.
From the package: “Eden® Vegetable Chips offer an array of nutritious garden vegetables carrots, spinach, cabbage, lettuce, potatoes and garlic carefully blended for great taste. Job's Tears (hato mugi), a particularly precious ingredient, is esteemed by traditional Oriental medicine and has an exceptionally beneficial amino acid profile. The chips transcend snack foods and are actually really good food. Only rice bran oil (high in oleic acids) is used in cooking. Centrifuge spinning removes most of it, and creates a light and crisp chip.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Eden Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Vegetable Chips (149 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road