Eden Five Flavor Arare Rice Puffs
Taste test: This is an assortment of of Japanese rice crackers.
One kind has a sugary sort of coating with kind of a strange taste, and inside it's just the usual rice cracker taste, which is bland but OK. Another kind seems to have less sugar on the outside, with tiny pieces of seaweed instead. I don't like the taste of seaweed, and I didn't like those. Not a snack I'd go out of my way to find or eat.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of strange, but not really bad.
From the package: “Arare (a-ra-ray), 'hail' in Japanese, is one of the most popular traditional snacks in Japan. Eden® Arare Rice Puffs are made much like those invented over 800 years ago. Whole sweet brown rice is steamed, pounded into mochi, a glutinous dough, then shaped, seasoned, and baked to crisp perfection. Enjoy five colorful and unique kinds: dried Safflower petals (Pink), toasted Nori flakes (Green), black sesame seeds (Black), our own special Tamari and barley malt blend (Brown), and simply delicious Plain.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Eden Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Rice Chips (84 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road