Eden Brown Rice Crackers
Taste test: These are large, round, thick crackers with black sesame seeds.
They have lots of crunch. The taste is a little unusual, with soy sauce and sesame among the recognizable flavors, but these were a popular choice around the chip bowl, even among people who wouldn't usually try an unusual snack such as this. One person who liked the taste a lot at first didn't like the aftertaste, but most people who tried one came back for more.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a Japanese food-type smell, not too bad but not good.
From the package: “Wheat Free Snack” ... “Eden® Brown Rice Crackers were awarded a Gold Medal at the All Japan Confectionary Exposition ... an accomplishment acknowledging the sophisticated concept and craftsmanship of what they embody. Wholesome ingredients (brown rice, black sesame, job's tears and premium tamari soy sauce) are artfully combined in an 18-step process that takes over 48 hours. Steam cooking and multiple bakings produce deliciously light, crisp and satisfying crackers that are packed with flavor. Enjoy them with healthful abandon. As with all Eden brand foods, no preservatives, colorings or chemicals are used at any stage of their preparation.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Eden Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road