Taste test: These are excellent.
They're double-thick pita chips with lots of crunch, and they taste like pizza, with lots of good spices on them. They were hugely popular around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pizza. Very nice!
From the package: “100% natural and delicious” ... “Which flavor do you favor?™ No matter what your taste buds desire, we flavor it. Regenie's, all natural, tantalizing and delectable pitas are made fresh from our kitchen to yours. The freshest quality is guaranteed with any flavor you favor! P.S. Be sure to stock up! I warn you, this product is addicting.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Regenie's All Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (103 snacks)
- Pizza Chips (70 snacks)
- Pita Chips (63 snacks)
- Basil-flavored Snacks (27 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published December 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road