Taste test: These are pretty good.
They're thick, crunchy, double-layered pita chips, and they taste like fried dough, with a mild honey mustard taste. I was hoping for a stronger honey mustard flavor, but even with a light flavor, they're still quite delicious.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a fried food smell. Can't really notice any honey or mustard in the smell.
From the package: “A healthy twist on a classic favorite, Regenie's unique wide square cut makes them perfect for scooping dips, hummus, cottage cheese, or salsa. Crumble them on your favorite soup or salad. Serve them with sandwiches or cheese.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Regenie's All Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road