Walkers Sensations Sea Salt and Cracked Black Pepper Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These are thicker and crunchier than the regular Walkers chips, and they come in a fancier bag.
They've got a nice, mild pepper taste, less peppery than some other salt and pepper chips that I've tried. Unless you get a piece of pepper stuck in your throat (as I did), they're not really peppery enough to make you sneeze. Can't really notice any sea salt (as opposed to regular salt) in the flavor, and in fact the pepper is much more prominent than the salt. A good snack.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very peppery, like freshly ground black pepper. Nice.
From the package: “Walkers Sensations are a new taste experience crunchier potato crisps bursting with irresistable flavours. Sea Salt and Black Pepper blends fine & coarsely ground black pepper from India and Indonesia to recreate that freshly-milled aroma. Natural sea salt is the essential companion, lifted by a hint of lemon juice. Classing seasoning at its best.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- All Sensations (14 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (130 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Tim in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road