Kettle Krisps Baked Potato Chips French Onion
Taste test: These are not baked crisp-like chips, but rather they look like potatoes that have been thinly sliced and then baked instead of fried in oil.
It makes for a very crunchy chip. There is also a very strong onion flavor to this, imagine eating a sour cream and onion chip without the sour cream. These are decent chips, I don't think I'd eat a whole bag of them at once, but it's a nice alternative to greasier chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A potato-like aroma.
From the package: “Kettle brand Krisps taste good because Russet potatoes taste good. We slice them, send them through our handcrafted baking process, and mist on a small amount of expeller pressed oil. Our process allows us to capture the natural taste of the Russet without adding fat. Our fat content is not 'reduced' or 'less than' another product. It's actually low - as in 1.5 grams of fat per once ounce serving.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (86 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (115 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Trivia: 1.5g of fat per serving (1 oz. serving size).
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road