Kettle Krisps Baked Potato Chips French Onion
Taste test: These are not baked crisp-like chips, but rather they look like potatoes that have been thinly sliced and then baked instead of fried in oil.
It makes for a very crunchy chip. There is also a very strong onion flavor to this, imagine eating a sour cream and onion chip without the sour cream. These are decent chips, I don't think I'd eat a whole bag of them at once, but it's a nice alternative to greasier chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A potato-like aroma.
From the package: “Kettle brand Krisps taste good because Russet potatoes taste good. We slice them, send them through our handcrafted baking process, and mist on a small amount of expeller pressed oil. Our process allows us to capture the natural taste of the Russet without adding fat. Our fat content is not 'reduced' or 'less than' another product. It's actually low - as in 1.5 grams of fat per once ounce serving.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (112 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
Trivia: 1.5g of fat per serving (1 oz. serving size).
This snack was discovered by Keith at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road