Keystone Cheese Puffs
Taste test: These are OK cheese puffs.
The cheese flavor is good, but the coating of cheese powder is a bit thin. The consistency of the puffs is just slightly styrofoam-like, so you don't get that great melt-in-your-mouth softness that you would get from a better cheese puff, such as Jax.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, intense cheddar cheese aroma.
From the package: “Try our other Keystone Snacks Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips, Popcorn, Zesty Party Mix, Crunchy Curls, Corn Chips” ... “Made with Land O Lakes Cheese”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Keystone Food Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (418 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith in Leominster, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road