Keystone Cheese Puffs
Taste test: These are OK cheese puffs.
The cheese flavor is good, but the coating of cheese powder is a bit thin. The consistency of the puffs is just slightly styrofoam-like, so you don't get that great melt-in-your-mouth softness that you would get from a better cheese puff, such as Jax.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, intense cheddar cheese aroma.
From the package: “Try our other Keystone Snacks Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips, Popcorn, Zesty Party Mix, Crunchy Curls, Corn Chips” ... “Made with Land O Lakes Cheese”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Keystone Food Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith in Leominster, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road