Tom's Taco Flavored Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips have a strong crunch and will remind you of eating tacos.
They reminded me of the old taco-flavored Doritos that Frito-Lay put out a few years ago. The seasoning will remind you of Ortega or Old El Paso taco powder flavoring. A good chip!
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These smell like tacos. Not just taco powder, but like cooked tacos.
From the package: “Looking for a chip with ultimate taco flavor that goes beyond the ordinary. No need to head to the border! Tom's Taco Tortilla Chips are the taste you've been cravin'. Indulge yourself in a special blend of taco seasonings that excite your taste buds with every mouth-waterin' bite. Make every day a fiesta.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road