Tom's Hot Cheezers Crunchy
Taste test: These are Cheetos-like snacks that have the "fiery red" powder on them to simulate heat as opposed to the normal "orange" powder on a crunchy cheese curl.
There is a kick of heat when you first put one of these on your tongue, and a bit of an afterick, but the cheese puff itself seemed a little stale, and not as crunchy as a Cheeto would be. Still, after a few of these you'll need to get a glass of water to cool down your mouth. Not as hot as some jalapeno-style hot snacks, but good enough if you like hot chips. We're more concerned about the lack of crunch.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No great aroma other than the "inside of a bag" smell.
From the package: “Tom's Hot Crunchy Cheezers are so hot, I bet you can fry an egg on them. Why ... Tom's Hot Crunchy Cheezers are so hot you can probably see the steam rising from your ears as you toss down handful after handful of fiery, crunchy corn snacks. Try to stay calm though, or you'll start whistling like a locomotive. Woo! Woo! You want sizzling hot? You've got it right here in this flaming bag! If you don't like intense, blistering heat, ... put this bag down right now! Wimps need not purchase!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith in Titusville, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road