Tom's Chili Cheese Fries
Taste test: These are Andy Capp-like Fries that are covered with chili powder.
They leave a lot of residue on your fingers, and they have a slight heat kick after you taste it, but nothing where you'll need a glass of water afterward. They really didn't remind me of eating chili cheese fries, there's no real cheese flavor to speak of on these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A slight chili powder aroma wafts upwards.
From the package: “Need a little spice in your life? Grab a bag of Tom's Chili Cheese Fries and let the excitement begin. The zesty taste of chili combined with sharp cheddar cheese will fire up your taste buds like no other snack on the market. Each crispy, crunchy fry will overwhelm you with flavor until they're all gone! So... maybe you better buy 2 bags of Tom's chili Cheese Fries and keep the sensation mounting. One can never have too much spice in their life!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith in Titusville, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road