Tom's Potato Chips
Taste test: These are standard potato chips, a bit greasier than I prefer and with residue that stays on your finger.
There's a decent crunch, but not so crunchy that you make more noise. Kind of a cross between Lay's Classic and Wise potato chips, although much saltier than Lay's and much less oily than Wise.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A stale-like potato smell.
From the package: “Bold Package! Great Taste! Enjoy Tom's entire line of potato chips as well as the exciting taste of all our quality snack products!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith in Titusville, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road