Tom's Potato Chips
Taste test: These are standard potato chips, a bit greasier than I prefer and with residue that stays on your finger.
There's a decent crunch, but not so crunchy that you make more noise. Kind of a cross between Lay's Classic and Wise potato chips, although much saltier than Lay's and much less oily than Wise.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A stale-like potato smell.
From the package: “Bold Package! Great Taste! Enjoy Tom's entire line of potato chips as well as the exciting taste of all our quality snack products!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith in Titusville, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road