Tom's Bar*B*Q Potato Chips
Taste test: Pretty standard barbecue taste, enough powder to make you think about barbecue, but not so much as to overpower the potato chip.
Nothing sensational about the chip, these are regular-size (not too thin or thick) chips with a little bit of oil on them..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These smell nothing like barbecue at all. Kind of a stale potato-type smell.
From the package: “Bold Package! Great Taste! Enjoy Tom's entire line of potato chips as well as the exciting taste of all our quality snack products!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith in Titusville, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road