Tom's Dill & Garlic Potato Chips
Taste test: These taste mostly like dill pickle chips, but the extra onion and garlic make it less tangy than pickle chips.
It's a unique taste, and you'll definitely need a breath mint after eating some of these chips. We could begin to like these, they're kind of addicting."
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A pickle-like aroma (which means the dill comes through)
From the package: “It's Dill-icious! It's Dill-lectable! It's Dill-lightful! It's Tom's Original Dill & Garlic Potato Chips. The perfect chip for lunches, picnics, and anytime snacking. The unique flavor is made by blending the best of Summer Dill with just a touch of Spring Onions and delicately balanaced with the rich flavor from Slow Roaasted Garlic Cloves. If you're hungry for a 'dilly' of a chip, then you're gonna love the great taste of Tom's Dill & Garlic Potato Chips!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith in Titusville, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road