Tom's Hot Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These are red-powdered type chips that have a big heat kick at the beginning of the taste experience.
In other words, don't lick these chips unless you have a high tolerance for heat. The aftertaste kind of gives you a kick as well, that works toward the back of your throat for a while. I think if you eat a lot of these chips you'll be reaching for the water. Of course, I'm a wimp when it comes to hot chips so this might not be as impressive to our other hot-chip veterans.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They smell similar to a bag of jalapeno-type chips.
From the package: “Bold package! Great Taste! Enjoy Tom's entire line of potato chips as well as the exciting taste of all our quality snack products!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith in Titusville, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road