Cape Cod Yellow Corn Tortilla Strips
Taste test: These tortilla chips are rectangular in shape and resemble overside Fritos.
They're fairly thin and have a good crunch. They're not that flavorful on their own, but they go well with dips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of like corn, but not that good.
From the package: “Like everything from Cape Cod Potato Chips, our Tortilla Strips are made from the finest, freshest, all-natural ingredients. We select the best quality corn to make into the best stone ground corn meal. Then the corn is cut in long strips, creating an ideal dipping tortilla.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road