Taste test: These are double-layered pita chips with a good sweet barbecue flavor and a deep-fried feeling and taste (though they're actually kettle-cooked).
The second layer makes these more authentic to actual pita bread than other pita chips I've seen, and it helps to makes them quite crunchy. The unbroken chips were squares, but broken pieces were evident in a variety of shapes. These were very popular around the chip bowl. The sweet barbecue taste earned praise, but a few people said the flavoring could be stronger. Good stuff.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like egg rolls or other appetizers at a Chinese restaurant.
From the package: “100% natural and delicious” ... “Which flavor do you favor?™ No matter what your taste buds desire, we flavor it. Regenie's, all natural, tantalizing and delectable pitas are made fresh from our kitchen to yours. The freshest quality is guaranteed with any flavor you favor!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Regenie's All Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road