Crunch 'n Munch French Vanilla Sweet Glazed Popcorn
Taste test: This is an unusual flavor for popcorn, and it's good.
When you first bite in, it tastes mostly just sugarly, but then as the coating starts to dissolve in your mouth, you definitely can taste the vanilla. If you eat more than one or two of these, they leave a thin layer of sugar on your fingers.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet and good, sort of vanilla-like.
From the package: “French Vanilla Crunch 'n Munch is a delightful, new snack that combines popcorn with a light glaze featuring the creamy taste of vanilla — the world's most popular flavor. Not too rich or filling, new French Vanilla Crunch 'n Munch has a satisfying taste that you can just keep on enjoying. Anytime or anyplace. Grown-ups will appreciate it — and ids will just plain love it."... “May contain: peanuts, tree nuts.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by RJ at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road