Taste test: I'm a bit confused by the whole concept here.
We all know what Ritz crackers are, and everyone who has ever eaten a Ritz cracker, either on its own or with cheese, probably liked it. But s'mores aren't (and shouldn't be) made with Ritz crackers — they're normally made with graham crackers. Nobody broke that rule when they invented these: These are very good sandwiches made from small circular graham crackers with chocolate and marshmallow inside. It's hard to stop eating them. But I have no idea what qualifies these as Ritz crackers.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of marshmallowey and chocolatey, but on the first whiff, you smell Ritz crackers too. In subsequent whiffs, the crackers weren't as noticeable, and it was better.
From the package: “More Mmmm in the Middle™”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Nabisco, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Ritz Crackers (24 snacks)
- Sandwiches (266 snacks)
- Crackers (213 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (129 snacks)
- S'mores Snacks (33 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 7-Eleven. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road