Tortillas 100% White Corn Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are very large tortilla chips, each shaped like a quarter circle.
They taste pretty good, a lot like most tortilla chips, with coarsely ground corn and a good amount of salt. If I had some salsa here, they'd probably be really good for dipping, because their sheer size could allow these to hold quite a lot of dip.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not that good.
From the package: “Try out other Tortilla snacks” ... The bag bears a close resemblance to that of Tostitos Restaurant Style chips.
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Bickel's Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road