Kraft Go-Paks! Mini Cheese Nips
Taste test: These are like the standard Cheez-Its or Cheese Nips, but they're smaller.
They have a cheesy taste that's OK, but really nothing all that great. The major innovation here seems to be the container, which is shaped to fit into your car's cup holder.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Weak cheese aroma.
From the package: “Made with real Kraft cheese” ... “Go-Paks are ... Perfet for cup holder. Reach in to snack. Crush proof. Reclosable.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Nabisco, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks in Cans (295 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (119 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road