Kraft Go-Paks! Mini Cheese Nips
Taste test: These are like the standard Cheez-Its or Cheese Nips, but they're smaller.
They have a cheesy taste that's OK, but really nothing all that great. The major innovation here seems to be the container, which is shaped to fit into your car's cup holder.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Weak cheese aroma.
From the package: “Made with real Kraft cheese” ... “Go-Paks are ... Perfet for cup holder. Reach in to snack. Crush proof. Reclosable.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Nabisco, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (114 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (70 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Somerville, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road