Uncle Ray's Ripple Potato Chips
Taste test: These are thick-cut potato chips with medium-wide ripples and a decent crunch.
They have a good, slightly oily, fairly salty potato taste. Good but nothing special.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly oily aroma.
From the package: “Uncle Ray Chapter 18: The Zoo Story. On a warm summer day, Myrna and I took our family, Jennifer 10, Sandy 6, and Ray Jr. 4, to the African Lion Safari outside of Cleveland, Ohio which was partly a drive-in zoo ...”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Uncle Ray's LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road