Uncle Ray's Ripple Potato Chips
Taste test: These are thick-cut potato chips with medium-wide ripples and a decent crunch.
They have a good, slightly oily, fairly salty potato taste. Good but nothing special.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly oily aroma.
From the package: “Uncle Ray Chapter 18: The Zoo Story. On a warm summer day, Myrna and I took our family, Jennifer 10, Sandy 6, and Ray Jr. 4, to the African Lion Safari outside of Cleveland, Ohio which was partly a drive-in zoo ...”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Uncle Ray's LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road