Zels Stick Pretzels
Taste test: These are thin, smooth, salted small pretzel sticks.
They taste pretty much the same as most pretzels. The impressive thing in this case is that this 20-oz. bag cost just $1, which is a very good deal.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pretzel smell, not great
From the package: “The Original Low Fat Snack” ... “1 1/4 very cool pounds” ... “The original snack attack buster!” ... “Conquer your snackin' hunger with the fulfilling flavor of Zels Low-Fat Pretzels in two varieties. Delight in our Minis and Sticks as a snack, with your favorite beverage, or as a popular addition to any party table. Delicious Zels are oven-baked to just the right crunch, and with only the finest natural ingredients, and pretzels also provide Thiamin (vitamin B1). Enjoy them with a smile!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Todd's Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (550 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road