Snyder's of Hanover Vanilla Yo-Zels
Taste test: An interesting mixture of the saltiness of a pretzel and the sweet, creamy taste of vanilla.
The yogurt reminded me of the "cream" filling of an Oreo cookie. A good, weird and somewhat addicting taste. Make a chocolate variety and I'll be hooked!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like vanilla.
From the package: “Our latest innovation is Yo-Zels. We've taken our popular, bite-size Nibblers, and filled them with a variety of flavorful yogurt blends. Unlike most filled snacks, Yo-Zels are baked before they're filled to maintain their great pretzel crunch and soft yogurt texture. You'll love smooth Vanilla Yo-Zels, a perfect bite-size snack-on-the-go!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (67 snacks)
- Pretzels (543 snacks)
- Vanilla Snacks (29 snacks)
- Yogurt snacks (24 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road