Snyder's of Hanover Vanilla Yo-Zels
Taste test: An interesting mixture of the saltiness of a pretzel and the sweet, creamy taste of vanilla.
The yogurt reminded me of the "cream" filling of an Oreo cookie. A good, weird and somewhat addicting taste. Make a chocolate variety and I'll be hooked!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like vanilla.
From the package: “Our latest innovation is Yo-Zels. We've taken our popular, bite-size Nibblers, and filled them with a variety of flavorful yogurt blends. Unlike most filled snacks, Yo-Zels are baked before they're filled to maintain their great pretzel crunch and soft yogurt texture. You'll love smooth Vanilla Yo-Zels, a perfect bite-size snack-on-the-go!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (70 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Vanilla Snacks (29 snacks)
- Yogurt snacks (24 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road