Moore's Original Potato Chips
Taste test: These are your standard thin potato chips, and they're good.
They're not very salty and a little oily, and they have lots of great potato taste..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice potato smell.
From the package: “Here at Moore's, we've been making great tasting snacks since 1924. How do we do it? By using only the best ingredients money can buy, keeping a real close eye on cooking and packaging and then 'kid testing' every product. But of all our ingredients, the most important one is pride, and that's where Chipper comes in ... if it doesn't get past him, it doesn't get to you!” ... “Our motto is to make snacks the whole gang will love, at a fair price. That's the way we've been doing business for over 70 years. And we're not about to change now.” ... “Keep in a cool dry place away from light."
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Moore's Quality Snack Foods
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: This 8-oz. bag was a great value for just $1.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road