Snyder's of Hanover Strawberry Yo-Zels
Taste test: This is definitely a unique taste, but it's what you'd expect.
These are pretzel nuggets that are filled with strawberry yogurt (yogurt that has hardened a bit and has the consistency of the creme filling in an Oreo cookie). I like the mixture of the salty pretzel and the sweet yogurt, so if you like the salt/sweet taste in a chocolate covered pretzel, you'll like this taste. But only if you like strawberries too. It would be neat to see Snyder's try a chocolate-filled pretzel in this form factor, by putting the chocolate inside the pretzel instead of covering them.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A strong smell of strawberries wafts up. They actually smell like Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries cereal.
From the package: “Our latest innovation is Yo-Zels. We've taken our popular, bite-size Nibblers, and filled them with a variety of flavorful yogurt blends. Unlike most filled snacks, Yo-Zels are baked before they're filled to maintain their great pretzel crunch and soft yogurt texture. You'll love fruity Strawberry Yo-Zels, a perfect bite-size snack-on-the-go!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (70 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Yogurt snacks (24 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road