Byblos Southwest Salsa Pita Chips
Taste test: These are awful.
It's a little hard to judge the flavor, because the smell is so terrible, and while you're tasting these, you can't help but smell them as well. But initially as you're crunching into them, the actual flavor of what you're eating doesn't seem that bad, if you're able to subtract out the smell factor (which is no easy task). But as you chew, the taste gets very bad as well. And the aftertaste is very, very bad. Really bad. Unless you like to eat rancid paint, you probably won't see much virtue in these chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Ouch. Smells like latex paint in a freshly painted room. The aroma really hits you like a punch in the face, and it's bad. (I had to throw out the bag, because the awful smell coming from this bag was polluting people's impressions of the other chips of the day.)
From the package: “At Byblos, we have gathered our favorite recipes from the Mediterranean and made them for you to enjoy. These authentic food are prepared traditionally using only the freshest ingredients and no preservatives. Their crisp and light taste is great alone or try them with our delicious Hommus Baba Ghannouj. You can find these other fine Byblos products in the refrigerated section.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Byblos Mediterranean Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road