Taste test: This snack mix contains quite a variety of shapes: small knot pretzels, squiggle pretzels, teddy bear crackers, iscoceles triangle crackers, half-moon crackers, hexagonal crackers, two kinds of squished rectangle crackers with the sides curved inward (one of which seems to have a cheese flavor to it), crackers shaped like three circles pushed together, and one weird sort of shape that's hard to describe.
They're all very crackery and pretty good..
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like crackers and pretzels. OK.
From the package: “Assorted Bite Size Snacks with the Tangy Tastes of Cheese, Sesame and Poppy.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Hungary (10 reviews)
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (384 snacks)
- Crackers (214 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road