Taste test: This snack mix contains quite a variety of shapes: small knot pretzels, squiggle pretzels, teddy bear crackers, iscoceles triangle crackers, half-moon crackers, hexagonal crackers, two kinds of squished rectangle crackers with the sides curved inward (one of which seems to have a cheese flavor to it), crackers shaped like three circles pushed together, and one weird sort of shape that's hard to describe.
They're all very crackery and pretty good..
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like crackers and pretzels. OK.
From the package: “Assorted Bite Size Snacks with the Tangy Tastes of Cheese, Sesame and Poppy.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Hungary (10 reviews)
- Pretzels (543 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Crackers (213 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road