State Line Classic New England Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very greasy-tasting potato chips without much salt.
The taste is kind of potatoey but not particularly good..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of oily.
From the package: “The Pride of New England™” ... “We are Traditionalists. Back in 1919, The Carville family created their first potato chips in their Enfield, Connecticut kitchen on the Massachusetts-Connecticut state line. State Line Potato Chips soon became the favorite of New Englanders. 1919 was a long time ago and time has changed many things. Big companies now market flashy mass-produced potato chips and snacks as fast as they can. However, we are still producing Stateline Potato chips, and we will not forget our traditions. The Enfield kitchen may be long gone, but our promise remains the same. What makes us so good? We use top quality New England potatoes, and always cook them with care. We do not need to make them fast, only to make them as you like them. Our commitment to you. We will not forget our tradition. New Englanders know and deserve the best, and we will continue to deliver the same commitment to quality without compromise that you have always expected of us. Not flashy and high-tech — JUST GOOD.” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: John M. Boyd Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Uncle Sam's Pizza, Ware, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road