Anderson Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels
Taste test: These pillow-shaped pretzels have an outside shell that is fairly thin and salted on one side with large crystals of salt.
The inside is filled with some good (not overly sweet) peanut butter. They're good, and they let you enjoy peanut butter taste without the potential messiness that comes with spreading peanut butter.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells just like peanut butter, very good.
From the package: “Sensational snacking combination”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Anderson Bakery Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road