Anderson Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels
Taste test: These pillow-shaped pretzels have an outside shell that is fairly thin and salted on one side with large crystals of salt.
The inside is filled with some good (not overly sweet) peanut butter. They're good, and they let you enjoy peanut butter taste without the potential messiness that comes with spreading peanut butter.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells just like peanut butter, very good.
From the package: “Sensational snacking combination”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All H.K. Anderson (8 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road