Cape Cod Waves Golden Russett Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled, kettle-cooked chips are very, very crunchy and taste quite good.
It's a much moister taste than the also-delicious Dark Russet variety that Cape Cod makes, sort of midway between those and the regular chips in terms of taste. The chips themselves are about the same color as the regular Cape Cod chips, but these seem to have a darker ring around their very edge, which I assume is the unpeeled potato skin. These are a great option if you want to dip and still enjoy the greatness of a Cape Cod chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very nice russet potato smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Russet potatoes, vegetable oil (contains one or more of the following: cottonseed oil, corn oil, canola oil), and salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Russet potato chips (23 snacks)
Trivia: This bag was a free sample from the end of the tour at the Cape Cod Potato Chips factory.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cape Cod Potato Chip factory, Hyannis, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road