Tortillas Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Taste test: The most striking thing about these chips is the bag that they come in: It's designed to look very, very much like a bag of Nacho Cheesier Doritos in almost every way.
It's more than a little surprising that the makers of Doritos have allowed this without running to court. Having said that, these are good tortilla chips. They're not quite as cheesy as Doritos, but they are thick, have a good crunch and taste good.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nacho cheese smell, good.
From the package: Ingredients include Dried Romano, Cheddar and Parmesan Cheeses, Monosodium Glutamate, Dosodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, and Disodium Phosphate.
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Bickel's Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road