Herr's Lightly Salted Potato Chips
Taste test: The problem with most lightly salted potato chips is that less salt usually means less flavor.
These are no exception. Herr's chips are usually great, but the taste of these is pretty bland. If you're going to have these, I'd recommend having a salt shaker handy. That way, you can enjoy the enhanced flavor that comes from adding salt and still be able to feel good about yourself because you bought a healthier type of chip.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potatoey and good.
From the package: “Contains 50% less sodium than out regular chips”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Uncle Sam's Pizza, Ware, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road