Hunky Dorys Buffalo Flavour Thick & Chunky Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips are medium-wide rippled, thick cut and very crunchy.
They're also got a lot of nice flavoring on them. I don't know whether they really taste like buffalo, but they do taste very good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice smell, sort of like Worcestershire sauce.
From the package: “Buffalo are here! You've seen buffalo grazing the plains of North America in countless Westerns, but would you believe that these mighty animals which can weigh up to two tonnes now graze the plains of ... Co. Meath. Yes, Ireland has a buffalo ranch. But don't expect to hear beating drums or see smoke signals in the vicinity of these buffalo. These hairy giants are farmed in much the same way as conventional cattle (except for the stronger fences). So now thanks to Hunky Dorys, you can saddle up and try a taste of the wild west.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (109 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (112 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Mark in Ireland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road