Morinaga Choco Flake
Taste test: These are like chocolate-flavored Corn Flakes, with a cereal-like look, texure and consistency.
They're good, and it's hard to stop eating them until you've finished the whole bag..
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells very nice, like a fresh mug of hot chocolate.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn, Sugar, Nonfat Dry Milk, Cacao Mass, Cocoa, Butter, Corn Oil, Soya Lecithin, Arificial Flavor” ... “Product of Japan”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Nishimoto Trading Co. Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Reliable Market, Somerville Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road