Morinaga Choco Flake
Taste test: These are like chocolate-flavored Corn Flakes, with a cereal-like look, texure and consistency.
They're good, and it's hard to stop eating them until you've finished the whole bag..
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells very nice, like a fresh mug of hot chocolate.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn, Sugar, Nonfat Dry Milk, Cacao Mass, Cocoa, Butter, Corn Oil, Soya Lecithin, Arificial Flavor” ... “Product of Japan”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Nishimoto Trading Co. Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road