Beny Bigolos Dark Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Taste test: These are good pretzels, with a very thick coating of dark chocolate.
They're good and very chocolatey, but they rate third out of three kinds of Beny Bigolos chocolate coated pretzels that we tried, far behind both milk chocolate and white chocolate. The other kinds were sweeter than these, which seems to work better with salted pretzels than the dark chocolate used on this kind did. For those interested in maximizing their chocolate intake, the chocolate on these does seem to be thicker than on the other two kinds.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very chocolately smell. When I opened the box, I could smell these from across my desk.
From the package: “Ingredients: Chocolate, (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, butterfat, soya lecathin (an emulsifier), and vanilla), flour, salt, corn syrup, soybean oil, yeast and baking soda.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Beny Bigalos
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road