Fun Yum Ketchup Fries
Taste test: These are some great ketchup fries.
They've got an outstanding ketchup taste, and they're fairly sizeable fries, giving you plenty to munch on. They were a big hit around the office chip bowl. There was some variation in the consistency of the fries, as some fries were crunchier and others softer but this variety only added to the appeal, as all fries were crisp and delicious.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A very nice ketchup smell.
From the package: “The secret is out of the bag! Snacks should be fun to eat. They should taste great and satisfy your appetite for crunch ... right here, right now. So go ahead, enjoy your new FunYum snacks. They'll meet all your expectations and more they're not fried! Try keeping them away from the kids though: they might eat them all before you can say ... FunYum!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ultramar gas station, Route 276, St.-Joseph, Quebec, Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road