Fun Yum Ketchup Fries
Taste test: These are some great ketchup fries.
They've got an outstanding ketchup taste, and they're fairly sizeable fries, giving you plenty to munch on. They were a big hit around the office chip bowl. There was some variation in the consistency of the fries, as some fries were crunchier and others softer but this variety only added to the appeal, as all fries were crisp and delicious.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A very nice ketchup smell.
From the package: “The secret is out of the bag! Snacks should be fun to eat. They should taste great and satisfy your appetite for crunch ... right here, right now. So go ahead, enjoy your new FunYum snacks. They'll meet all your expectations and more they're not fried! Try keeping them away from the kids though: they might eat them all before you can say ... FunYum!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ultramar gas station, Route 276, St.-Joseph, Quebec, Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road