Cracker Jack Peanut Brittle
Taste test: This peanut bittle had kind of a weird, musty taste to it.
The peanuts and sugar that you would expect to have in peanut brittle were present as well, but something definitely seemed to be wrong with how this peanut brittle tasted..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not too good.
From the package: “Crisp and peanut buttery. What better way to describe the good old-fashioned flavor of our Cracker Jack® Peanut Brittle. Brittle lover everywhere marvel over the homemade taste in every light, bite-size piece of our original recipe peanut brittle. Go ahead and give it a try! We think you will too.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: American Brittle Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road