Taste test: The name threw people off a little, but these are thin pretzel sticks, and they're very good.
They come in a double container, with two sealed compartments, each holding several hundred of these pretzels, all for just 79 cents. The sticks are crisp with a soft crunch and just the right amount of salt. They're thin enough that you can eat a whole handful at a time, and they're good enough that you probably will want to. Definitely one of the best pretzel bargains on the market today.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pretzels smell.
From the package: “Baked not fried” ... “98% fat free” ... “Made in Germany” ... “Serving Size: 45 Sticks”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road