Poore Brothers Salt & Cracked Pepper Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These just might be the best salt and pepper chips ever.
They've got the great crunch of a kettle-cooked chip, and lots and lots and lots of great pepper taste. The pepper is intense enough to be quite tasty, but not so peppery as to make your eyes water. You don't really notice the salt on these, but that's probably because the pepper's just do darned good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice black peppery smell, like fresh ground pepper.
From the package: “Poore Brothers® Salt & Cracked Pepper Potato Chips are kettle cooked to a golden perfection with the perfect amount of salt & pepper added. When it comes to full bodied flavor, Poore Brothers® is truly the chip of choice!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road