Cape Cod Whole Earth Collection 40% Reduced Fat Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good kettle-style chips.
The taste and consistency are similar to the regular Cape Cod chips, which are the gold standard of kettle-style chips. It seems like these might be slightly less flavorful than the regular ones, but then again, these do have 40% less fat.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular kettle chips smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Canola Oil and Sea Salt.” ... “The fat content has been reduced from 10 grams for regular potato chips to 6 grams per serving.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (253 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road