Cape Cod Whole Earth Collection 40% Reduced Fat Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good kettle-style chips.
The taste and consistency are similar to the regular Cape Cod chips, which are the gold standard of kettle-style chips. It seems like these might be slightly less flavorful than the regular ones, but then again, these do have 40% less fat.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular kettle chips smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Canola Oil and Sea Salt.” ... “The fat content has been reduced from 10 grams for regular potato chips to 6 grams per serving.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1990 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (252 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Building 19. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road