Cape Cod Whole Earth Collection 40% Reduced Fat Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good kettle-style chips.
The taste and consistency are similar to the regular Cape Cod chips, which are the gold standard of kettle-style chips. It seems like these might be slightly less flavorful than the regular ones, but then again, these do have 40% less fat.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular kettle chips smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Canola Oil and Sea Salt.” ... “The fat content has been reduced from 10 grams for regular potato chips to 6 grams per serving.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1973 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (251 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Building 19. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road