McCoy's Rock Salt Flavour Ridge Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: I'm a little confused here.
I've previously eaten several flavors of McCoy's chips, and they're always thick and rippled and just about always have bold, strong flavors. I didn't know exactly what "Rock Salt" was supposed to mean in relation to chip flavors when I was given these, but I figured that, at a minimum, they were going to have a lot of salt on them. To my great surprise, they have very little salt. They're basically plain ripple chips, so you taste mostly the potato. They're good, with the thickness and crunchiness I've come to expect from McCoy's, but the lack of salt was kind of a letdown.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular potato chips smell.
From the package: “New Improved” ... “Accept no imitations”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2020 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road