McCoy's Rock Salt Flavour Ridge Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: I'm a little confused here.
I've previously eaten several flavors of McCoy's chips, and they're always thick and rippled and just about always have bold, strong flavors. I didn't know exactly what "Rock Salt" was supposed to mean in relation to chip flavors when I was given these, but I figured that, at a minimum, they were going to have a lot of salt on them. To my great surprise, they have very little salt. They're basically plain ripple chips, so you taste mostly the potato. They're good, with the thickness and crunchiness I've come to expect from McCoy's, but the lack of salt was kind of a letdown.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular potato chips smell.
From the package: “New Improved” ... “Accept no imitations”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in Ireland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road