Beny Bigalos White Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Taste test: These are some top-notch white chocolate pretzels, with a thick coating of white chocolate and a crisp, light pretzel inside.
The mixture of sugary covering with salty pretzel earned high praise around the chip bowl. The pretzels are big enough that just one is enough for a snack, but that didn't stop people from coming back for seconds and thirds. The tasty and addictive white chocolate coating kept luring people back.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very tempting white chocolate aroma.
From the package: Ingredients include Palm Kernel Oil, Glyceryl Lacto Esters of Fatty Acids and Soybean Oil.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Beny Bigalos
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road