Bradshaw's Bleu Cheese Straws
Taste test: These were not very popular around the chip bowl.
Both flavor and texture were criticized by most tasters. This reviewer is a blue cheese fan — I always get blue cheese dressing on my salads when it's among the available dressings — but the taste of these bears only a very slight resemblance to the blue cheese that I know and love. These are edible, but they're nothing that I'd go out of my way to eat. The picture on the back of the box shows a bowl of these cheese straws next to some crumbled-up blue chesse. I'll take the cheese.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really much like blue cheese.
From the package: “Tired of the same old boring salty snacks? Here's a new snack with a texture and flavor you've never had before. ... Bradshaw's Bleu Cheese Straws, made with real bleu cheese, are great for anytime snacking or for topping a salad.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Colony South Corportation
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Bradshaw's spells it "bleu" cheese rather than more common "blue" cheese.
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road