Yum Yum Corn Puffs
Taste test: These were shaped like a slightly thinner version of cheese puffs, with extra kinks in them rather than the usual smooth curve of cheese puffs.
They also were pale yellow instead of orange, and they had a butter flavoring rather than cheese. The butter taste was pretty good, but the texture of many of the pieces was kind of stale and styrofoam-like. It would be much better if they crunched more, rather than having a that foam-like consistency in the mouth.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good strong buttery smell.
From the package: “Sans Friture/Not Fried” ... “The secret is out of the bag! Snacks should be fun to eat. They should taste great and satisfy your appetite for crunch ... right here, right now. So go ahead, enjoy your new FunYum snacks. They'll meet all your expectations and more — they're not fried! Try keeping them away from the kids though: they might eat them all before you can say ... FunYum!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollarama.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road