Time Out Party Mix
Taste test: This is a good snack mix, consisting of knotted pretzels, stick pretzels, crunchy cheese curls, barbecued corn chips, and small, pizza slice-shaped nacho cheese tortilla chips.
The cheese curls and tortilla chips have plenty of good cheese flavor, and the corn chips are larger and fairly flat in contrast to your standard curly Frito, with a good barbecue-type seasoning. There's enough flavor on all of those to balance out the bland but good pretzels. Overall, a good combination.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, very intense cheesy smell.
From the package: “Snacks to Enjoy: Nibble, Munch Savor & Crunch!
'Variety is the spice of life' said a wise soul years ago and never were truer words spoken! To add zest to your next party try Time Out™ Party Mix, an exciting blend of our most popular and tasty snacks. Their crunchy goodness and spicy seasoning brings fresh excitement to every party. Make a party out of every day! Keep a fresh bag of Time Out™ Party Mix on hand to satisfy that urge for a casual snack or for a spur-of-the-moment party. This delicious Mix is always a Party Pleaser.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: DSDA Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road