Time Out Party Mix
Taste test: This is a good snack mix, consisting of knotted pretzels, stick pretzels, crunchy cheese curls, barbecued corn chips, and small, pizza slice-shaped nacho cheese tortilla chips.
The cheese curls and tortilla chips have plenty of good cheese flavor, and the corn chips are larger and fairly flat in contrast to your standard curly Frito, with a good barbecue-type seasoning. There's enough flavor on all of those to balance out the bland but good pretzels. Overall, a good combination.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, very intense cheesy smell.
From the package: “Snacks to Enjoy: Nibble, Munch Savor & Crunch!
'Variety is the spice of life' said a wise soul years ago and never were truer words spoken! To add zest to your next party try Time Out™ Party Mix, an exciting blend of our most popular and tasty snacks. Their crunchy goodness and spicy seasoning brings fresh excitement to every party. Make a party out of every day! Keep a fresh bag of Time Out™ Party Mix on hand to satisfy that urge for a casual snack or for a spur-of-the-moment party. This delicious Mix is always a Party Pleaser.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: DSDA Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Party Mixes (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published November 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road