Tayto Rough Cuts Cheddar & Onion Flavour Crunkle Cut Potato Crisps
Taste test: Wow, these chips are awesome.
At first I thought they were going to be an Irish version of excellent, thick, wide-rippled McCoy's chips made in England. But these might be even better. These aren't quite as thick as McCoy's, and the ripples aren't as pointy, but that could be a plus in this case, as the particular combintion used here just might make these the crunchiest chips in their class. They're very crisp and have a generous amount of excellent oniony and cheesy flavoring on them. They're a clear standout among the various cheese and onion chips sold in Ireland. It's well worth a trip to Ireland to get your hands on a bag of these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild oniony/cheesy smell.
From the package: “Tayto 'Rough Cuts' The perfect example of a tasty thick cut crinkle crisp. The unique taste is created by using the finest potatoes, a trusted age-old recipe and distinctive mouth watering flavours, which together make an irresistable snack. Why not try the rest of the 'Rough Cut' flavours: Sea Salt & Vinegar, Balti Curry, Spiced Chili and Chargrilled Steak & Onion.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (109 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in Ireland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road