Chip Thunder Wild Sour Cream & Onion Rumble Potato Chips
Taste test: These are top-notch sour cream and onion chips thick, wide-rippled and heavily flavored with a sharp but sweet onion taste.
They maintain Chip Thunder's reputation (well-earned by some of the other flavors) as some of the best ripple chips sold in America..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sour cream and onion smell.
From the package: “Taste the thunder and run for cover! Here comes a storm of Wild Source Cream & Onion Rumble™ Cut Potato Chips. Prepare for an explosion of flavor in every thunderous crunch. Their elecrifying taste will leave you begging for more! Experience the jolt of Wild Sour Cream & Onion today. Once you try it, you won't go back!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lance (46 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walden Spa, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road