Cape Cod Whole Earth Collection Classic Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good chips.
They have the same great taste and texture as the regular (non-Whole Earth Collection) Cape Cod chips. Aside from the beige, non-metalic bag, I'm not sure what makes these different.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice light, potatoey smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Canola Oil, and Sea Salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Building 19. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road