Fritos Racerz Honey BBQ
Taste test: Pretty gross.
And I'm not just saying that because Jeff Gordon is sponsoring them. You pretty much shouldn't put a different flavor on a corn chip, as the corn chip alone is flavorful enough.
Shop: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good barbecue smell, but still corn chippy. We smelled the bag again almost two years later (we got the bag in 1998), and now it smells really like bad paint.
From the package: “Fun Food For the Fast Lane. No one knows better than Jeff Gordon that life is a race, and not just on the track! His favorite way to refuel when he's in a hurry is FRITOS Chili Pie.. To make Fritos Chili Pie, simply combine Fritos brand Chili with Fritos Corn Chips, and top with cheese and onions. Now that's fast!”
Online store: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Fritos (25 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (477 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Corn Chips (224 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (152 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road